The facts about replacement roofs and Building Control
Local councils and building control authorities now insist on a building control certification for ALL replacement conservatory roofs. This can be a costly exercise with fees up to £400, so at Wardgroup we take the stress out of the process and save you money too by facilitating the complete Building Control certification process on your behalf.
Why do you need a Building Control Certificate?
- As the home owner, you want to be safe in the knowledge that your roof meets building control standards
- If you do not have building control certification, it can cause a delay when selling your property
- It provides you with the confidence that your installers are reputable and will provide a first class service
Get a Building Control Certificate in five easy steps
- Request a form from Wardgroup, complete it and return it to us with your order.
- Take a photograph of your conservatory roof before work starts
- Take a photograph of the work in progress
- Take a photograph of the roof on completion. (Wardgroup will take this for you).
- You will receive a Building Regulations Certificate, a Certificate of Authenticity, A 10 year Guarantee.