Maximise your light and shade control with an integrated blind system
Integrated Blind Systems are permanently sealed within the cavity of a double glazed unit, making them unrivalled in the control of light and shade and the only viable option for light control in bi-fold and sliding doors.
Integral blind systems come with manual or automated control and provides your home with a low maintenance, dust free and child-safe blind system.
The blinds come in a range of colours to match your interior decoration and they conform to the guidelines laid down by the British Blind & Shutter Association regarding free hanging cords which is a major concern for families. The risks to children of choking are eliminated using an Integrated Blind from Wardgroup because the external cord mechanism is held securely against the double glazing unit and by using a bottom cord tensioner.
The features of integrated blinds
- Integrated blinds can be fitted to most vertical windows
- Ideal solution for conservatories
- Total privacy and light control
- Only viable option for bi-fold doors
- Sealed away from dust and dirt
- Manual or automated control system