A glass veranda is the perfect way to extend your garden into your home
A Wardgroup glass veranda is the perfect way to extend your garden into your house. With no external walls a veranda enables you to shelter from the weather and enjoy your garden during the summer months.
By incorporating a decking area, which can be supplied and fitted by Wardgroup in wood or composite material, and fitting lighting and heating, Wardgroup can make your veranda the perfect way to enjoy your garden all year round.
With various styles to choose from Wardgroup will create a special outdoor area to complement your surroundings and our experienced team are happy to discuss your requirements and come up with a solution to best fit your needs and enhance your home.
Verandas are also ideal for commercial use as walkways, transition areas between buildings and as smoking areas. Wardgroup has supplied verandas to Nursing Homes, Hospitals, Hotels, Pubs, Restaurants and other types of businesses seeking to enhance their venue and provide an area for users to sit and relax.
Why choose a Wardgroup veranda?
- Wardgroup’ Glass & Glazing team apply years of glazing experience to give you a unique structure which is both aesthetically pleasing and virtually maintenance free.
- The canopy can incorporate glass of any specification, including self-cleaning glass.
- The structure itself is powder coated aluminium for a durable finish and long life time.
- The different styles of column and supporting arches are carefully designed to replicate traditional details in a wide variety of colours to enhance your home.
- Wardgroup guarantee a quality finish every time.
If you would like to know more about our range of verandas for your property in Barrow, the South Lakes, Morecambe Bay or the Lake District, contact our Glass & Glazing team based in Barrow in Furness, Cumbria on 01229 811222 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org